LabMaster 300mm Pilot Line
The LabMaster Pilot Line is ideally suited for process development and narrow web converting. The LabMaster can be used for small-volume production, product development, and to experiment with various combinations of substrates and coatings making coating operations more versatile and flexible. The LabMaster functions as a narrow web production machine for those whose needs fall within the capability of the design. We have a demonstrator in our Technology Center to help with this determination.
Plug & Play Pilot Line
Just Plug It In
The LabMaster arrives Preassembled on a Modular Frame. There are limited mechanical and electrical interconnections to be made, and no internal ducting is required. The Pilot Line is compact for easy installation, transportation, and relocation.
Fits standard 2.4m door for easy installation and relocation
1) Slide Together and Pin
2) Connect to Electrical and Air
3) Connect Exhaust
Pre-Engineered for Lowest Cost and Quickest Delivery
The LabMaster’s modular design minimizes installation time and costs while maximizing flexibility. The LabMaster process webs up to 300mm wide, accommodates material rolls up to 300mm OD, and runs at speeds up to 30m/min.
Flexible Design Allows for the Addition of Modules
Coating Modules are interchangeable so the LabMaster Pilot Line can be configured for a variety of coating methods that satisfy a broad range of applications. An assortment of optional coating modules can be added at any time. Coating modules can be configured for roll coating or slot-die coating using water-based, solvent-based, or hot-melt coatings.*
Lamination Modules are also interchangeable. The Dry Bond Roll lamination module with chill rolls is standard and a Wet Bond Roll Laminator is optional. Lamination modules can be added at any time.
The LabMaster is Configurable for a Single-Zone or Two-Zone Floatation Dryer. The base Pilot Coater includes a single-zone, 3-meter dryer and an additional 3-meter dryer zone can be ordered with the machine or added at any time.
- Preengineered for lowest cost and quickest delivery.
- Preassembled — minimum installation costs.
- Unitized frame —simple mechanical installation, easy to transport and relocate.**
- Plug & Play capability requires minimal on-site installation with a single-point interface for electrical, exhaust, and compressed air.
- Variety of standard and optional coating and laminating methods that can be added in the future.
- Expandable to two dryer zones.
- Roll or slot-die coating
- Water-based, solvent-based, or hot-melt coating
- Dry and wet bond laminating
- Includes Two Unwinds, Roll Coater, Dryer, Laminator with Chill Rolls and Rewind with Integrated Drives and Controls.
- Materials: Paper, Film, Foil,Non-wovens
- Web Widths: Up to 300mm
- Speed: Up to 30m/min.
- Roll size up to 300mm OD
- Slot Die Coater
- Knife Over Roll Coater
- Reverse Roll Coater
- Flexo Printer
- Rotary Screen Printer
- Wet Bond Laminator
- UV Curing
- Corona Treater
- Load Cell Control
- Static Eliminators
Additional Info & Links
* Optional equipment may be required.
** Single-Zone system ships in two sections. Two-Zone system ships in three sections.